QA Engineer position
You will be deeply involved in setting strategies, methods and be part of defining the QA processes that the team uses. As part of an agile process the task is to follow developments from conception to release. You will create test strategies, test plans and test cases to cover all features under development, implement automated tests, performance tests and define the QA processes in use by the team.
• Keep oneself up-to-date on automated testing technology, popular testing tools and the relevant technical and business domains, regularly reading blogs and self-tutoring.
• Build automated tests using: .NET, ReadyAPI (Soap UI/NG), JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber.io, and any comparable technology business deems necessary.
• Gain a high confidence level in the following technology stack mainly: SQL, Rabbit MQ and other queue technologies and Reddis clusters.
• Gain working knowledge of SourceTree, Bitbucket, AppDynamics, Octopus, and TeamCity.
• Provide estimates of testing effort.
• Keep abreast with evolving system features, functionality and technologies being introduced to design appropriate test plans.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures for high throughput, and high availability systems including Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity testing.
• Perform exploratory and functional manual tests when required.
• Analyse test results and help in debugging when necessary.
• Track bug reports and change requests to their resolution.
• Record, document results and compare to expected outcomes and software testing KPIs.
• Assist in the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process for production incidents and problems.
• Create and maintain relevant documentation.
• Communicate with system users regarding upcoming releases, updates and production issues.
• Support any other ad-hoc testing required by the business.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary and benefits such as health insurances and gym subsidies
• Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certifications
• A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership role in the future.
06 1 8833-514