QA Engineer - US Tech / Mobile Apps Brand - London - To £80k plus bonus & fantastic benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading US-based tech brand in their new London offices as a QA Engineer, where you would be working within an Agile start-up environment on their innovative enterprise platform. The product you will be working on will come to encompass many exciting features and will have a strong focus on connectivity and gamification.
- Expertise and background in high end mobile app development (mandatory) for a variety of clients and to be across the latest developments in this space.
- 5 years + QA experience
- Experience using mobile or web automation tools (eg Selenium).
- Extensive experience of working with Lean / Agile methodologies
- SQL query language.
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
- Detailed knowledge of both manual and automated testing with continuous integration.
- Expertise in release management tools.
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces and API services.
- RESTful interface Testing.
- Version control (GIT/CVS).
- Experience in any scripting language.
- Experience with mobile or web analytics tools is desirable.
- Performance testing experience also desirable
Engage as part of an agile full-stack mobile app development team to deliver an end-to-end consumer facing proposition. My client is aiming for complete automation and CICD on mobile app developments. Specifically, you will:
- Create and execute of manual and automated tests, acceptance criteria and associated defect management actions aligned with overall work-stream plans.
- Drive the automation effort throughout the stack.
- Contribute to the build and release process.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
This role would suit an experienced QA Engineer who wants to work within a well-funded start-up environment.
The successful candidate will be energetic, versatile and passionate about working within a collaborative environment with a high level of influence on direction and development. You will have the opportunity to work with a great team of developers, and the privilege to travel to the US for exciting company-wide hackathons.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.mobile-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: QA, Quality Assurance, Engineer, automated, test, tester, selenium, SQL, manual, release, API, RESTful, version control, GIT, CVS, scripting, performance testing, CICD, mobile, app, native, android, iOS, TDD, Test Driven Development, Unit testing, Cucumber, AWS, Agile, Lean, greenfield, app, application, permanent, London
- Quality Assurance
- Test Automation
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job