We currently seek an experienced QA Engineer / QA Automation Engineer (Maybe a SDET) to join our client a rapidly growing Fintech organisation with their leading complaince platform that is used by financial institutions world wide.
- Experience of testing Web Services and API's esp. REST
- Experience collaborating with cross functional team
- Experience of TDD / BDD / AGile enviroments including coninuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Implementation / Experience with test automation tools - Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, SoapUI ...
- Programming / scripting experience with Java/Scala
-expert level understanding of UNIX (any flavor; Linux is highly desirable) and at least one NoSQL stack (Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience of Cloud / Distributed or highly transactional systems
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Non functional testing & Load and Performance testing
- Unit Testing
- Swagger OpenAPi
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'