Are you an experienced QA Engineer / Automation Tester / SDET? Would you like the opportunity to get involved in developing a whole test automation framework from scratch? Would you like to work for a major software vendor on enterprise software? If so, this could be the role for you
Role - QA Engineer -
Location - Bristol - you need to be in the office 1 day a week (Wednesday) otherwise work from home as much as you please
Salary - 40 - 50k (25 days holiday + B'day + Bank) Private Health, Gym etc
- Experience creating automated tests for UI, API / Services using Selenium, SpecFlow, PHP unit (or similar)
- Experience writing automated tests using C#
- Experience running and writing SQL queries that seed data for testing
- Experience of complex web applications with API's
Nice to have
- ISTQB or other certification
- PHP environment experience
This is a brand-new role where you can really make an impact. You will be developing a brand-new framework working hand in hand with their production engineering team who have developed CI/CD using Jenkins and Octopus Deploy to underpin automated deployment and continuous testing.
Interested? Please send your cv for a swift response we aim to get back to people within 24 hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'