To control the input and subsequent tracking of documents (including identification, filing, return and disposal of records) using a computer based tracking system. To assist in the preparation, management, distribution and control of Quality Documentation, and to maintain accurate records and filing systems. With general office and administrative duties to support the activities of the QA, to also carry out GxP archiving duties as well as filling and ordering supplies etc.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare records for archive storage and accession to the archive collection.
- To manage and maintain the document tracking systems / databases.
- To liaise with internal customers to ensure efficient and effective processing of Quality Documents.
- To co-ordinate meetings as required during the active lifecycle of Quality Documents.
- To produce reports relating to appropriate databases and activities. ?
- Make decisions on Quality Documents as guided by SOPs.
- To provide general office administrative support to the team, e.g. Filing, photocopying, ordering consumables/stationery, stock control, arranging meetings etc.
- To undertake work in accordance with the PBL’s policies and procedures and to work within any Quality Systems that are applicable to the site.?
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Science
- educated to NVQ Level 2 in a relevant subject
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of working in an administrative environment using computerised data systems
- Experience of working in a health care environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Problem solving skills
- Clear communicator
- Flexible approach
- Time keeping
- Goal orientation
PORTON DOWN / WILTSHIRE / SALISBURY / BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE / CHEMICAL / PHARMACEUTICAL / BIOPHARMACEUTICAL / INJECTION / VACCINES / DEVELOPMENT / PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION / QUALITY CONTROL / QUALITY ASSURANCE / POLICIES / GUIDELINES / IDENTIFYING / EVALUATING / ADAPTING / RISK MANAGEMENT / ADAPTING / MANUFACTURING / BUDGET CONTROL / PROJECT / COMMUNICATION / NEGOTIATION / PBL / HSE / DOCUMENTATION / FILING / GMP / OFFICE / ADMINISTRATIVE / PREPARATION / MANAGEMENT / DISTRIBUTION / COMPUTER / RECORDS / VALIDATION / SUPPORT / CONTROLLED / ISSUES / DATABASES / INTERNAL / CUSTOMER / SOPs /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job