Salary: 18k per annum.
Dept.: QA Officer.
We are looking for an applicant who has excellent communication skills in addition to good customer focus with a drive and determination to succeed in maintaining the current exceptional service levels.
Using strong organisational and data entry skills the successful applicant will work within a small team to maintain a critical aspect of the site’s Quality Management System/QMS (Document Control).
- To control the input and subsequent tracking of documents (including identification, filing, return and disposal of records) using an appropriate tracking system.
- To assist in the management, distribution and control of Quality Documentation.
- To prepare documents for addition to the archive catalogue.
- General office and administrative duties to support the activities of the QA Documentation Group.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage and maintain the tracking system / database.
- To liaise with internal customers to ensure efficient and effective processing of Quality Documents and resolution of customer queries.
- Make decisions on Quality Documents as guided by SOPs.
- To prepare records for archive storage.
- To use computerised systems including inputting data that requires a high degree of accuracy.
- To provide general office administrative support to the team, e.g. Filing, photocopying, stock control, arranging meetings, car hire etc.
- To undertake work in accordance with the Health and Safety policies and procedures and to work within any Quality Systems that are applicable to the site.
- To comply with all Policies and Procedures.
5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English, Maths and a Scientific subject.
Educated to NVQ 2 level in a relevant subject or equivalent level of qualification or significant equivalent previous proven experience.
RSA 3 in Typing, word processing or a European Computer Driving License (ECDL) or equivalent.
Previous experience of working in an administrative environment using computerised data systems.
ADMIN / ADMINISTRATIVE / QMS / QUALITY SYSTEMS / DATA / SOP / COMPUTER / LOGISTIC / ENTRY / DOC / DOCUMENT / ENTRY / DOCUMENTATION / DOCUMENT CONTROL / QC / QA / QUALITY CONTROL / QUALITY ASSURANCE / GMP / GXP / SCIENTIST / SCIENTIFIC / DRUG / DATABASE / CAPA / PHARMA / PHARMACEUTICAL / BIOTECH / BIOTECHNOLOGY / SCIENTIFIC / QC / BIOPHARM / BIOPHARMACEUTICAL / BIOLOGICAL / BIOCHEMICAL / CLINICAL / TECHNICAL / OFFICER / EXECUTIVE / WILTSHIRE / HAMPSHIRE / BASINGSTOLE / SOMERSET / BRISTOL / OXFORD / OXFORSHIRE / SOUTH / SW ENGLAND / SOUTH WEST / UK / UNITED KINGDOM / QC SCIENTIST / QC CONTROL / QC ANALYST / QC CHEMIST / CHEMISTRY / BIOCHEMISTRY / E-LEARNING / E LEARNING / DEVELOPMENT / EQMS / DOCUMENT CONTROL / DATA / SAFETY / DOCUMENT SECURITY
- Document Management
- Technical Documentation
- Document Capture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job