My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer based in Cornwall. Now an opportunity arises to join the team!
Purpose To apply, business quality standards to all operations ensuring company, customer and legislative, requirements are met and maintained.
• Checking of raw materials at goods Inwards
• Routine checking and recording of quality and quantity of raw material against specification for Supermarket lines during processing, packing, Metal Detection (CCP), labeling and dispatch. Ensuring that out of specification results are immediately communicated to requisite personnel and corrective action taken
• Patrolling all areas, monitoring GMP standard of environment, equipment and personnel s, reporting non-conformances to supervision and ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• Completion of quality records
• Overseeing product launches on the production lines to ensure product is manufactured to correct standards.
• Collection and preparation of product, environmental and samples for in house and external testing.
• Ensuring that in house product testing, Organoleptic, Micro and Chemical, is carried out according to the approved schedule and correct methods
• Carry out full investigations including traceability for all out specs result and customer complaints.
• Operate in a safe working manner and support the business on continuous improvement relating to quality, health safety and environment.
Experience in the Food Manufacturing sector would be ideal but my client also welcomes applications from any candidates with exposure to the Food Industry (Any food industry for example farming or catering!) who are interested in getting involved in Food Manufacturing.
HOURS OF WORK: 6am-3pm or 9am-6pm with 2 x half hour breaks. Working 5 days between Mon-Sat.
£8.50 per hour rising to £9 per hour after 3 months. Overtime at the weekends of 25%.
28 Days Holiday
Additional hours available during busy periods
Annual bonus depending on how the business has performed (December), paid weekly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"