Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client, an exciting new start-up company specialising in free to play mobile casino games is looking to recruit a QA/Build Engineer to join their growing company.
This is a unique opportunity with amazing career potential for someone with an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset.
This exciting QA/Build Engineer role will entail these responsibilities:
- Manually testing mobile applications
- Implementing tools necessary for game debugging
- Communicating with software engineers
- Data analysis
If this opportunity within the fast-paced world of online gaming is of interest to you, then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Previous experience with Jira/Confluence
- Knowledge of Google Play and Apple apps store submissions
- Experience with iOS TestFlight releases
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry
- Analytical skills
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.