QA Automation Tester - Cheltenham - £40,000
We've been tasked to find ambitious and intelligent QA Automation Testers to join an international award winning company who use new cutting edge technology to produce exciting projects for their impressive portfolio of clients operating across multiple sectors.
The client, who are at the highest accredited level attainable, is seeking QA Automation Testers who will be a part of a dynamic agile software development team in Cheltenham. This role would be best suited to somebody with a background in Computer Science, mathematics or any other related fields - The ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- Knowledge and experience in test engineering and it's best practices.
- Understanding the appropriate levels to test at and be able to demonstrate the ability to write high quality tests.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working within a Scrum team.
- Understanding of testing web based applications and adhering to proven testing processes.
- Experience/Understanding of working within an Agile team and Agile development methodologies (E.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Understanding of the main QA processes and practices; test plans, regression testing, requirement traceability, as well as general testing techniques - Automation, unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, acceptance testing, performance testing and web service testing.
- ISTQB Certified
- Programming experience
You can also send me your CV to , or apply below by clicking the link! THanks and happy job hunting.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Software Tester
- QA Tester
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'