QA Automation Lead
Bristol - Hybrid
Are you a talented QA Automation Lead looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? If you're passionate about testing methodologies, technology, and driving automation, this role is perfect for you.
An award winning business in Bristol are seeking a proactive QA Automation Lead to join their dynamic team. As QA Automation Lead you will have the chance to make a significant impact by leading the charge in test automation, optimising existing frameworks, and coaching an established QA team. As QA Automation Lead, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the quality and reliability of a portfolio of software products.
QA Automation Lead Experience:
- Strong Test Automation experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience in proactive leadership and coaching in automation.
- Proficiency in unit, integration, and cross-browser testing.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing automation frameworks and technical non-functional testing.
- Familiarity with cross-browser testing services
- A deep understanding of the software development life cycle, with a preference for experience in the financial services industry.
QA Automation Lead Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficiency in API testing.
- Exceptional knowledge of software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Proven experience in building automation frameworks from the ground up.
- The ability to determine when and how to automate complex test cases.
- Outstanding communication skills to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- A track record of leading and guiding teams in test automation.
The position will be based one day a week at their Bristol based office.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'