QA Automation Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 +20% bonus (+ benefits)
Our client, a global multi-billion pound turnover, market leader have approached us requiring a QA Engineer due to expansion within their team.
- Manage and maintain all test infrastructure
- Coach engineers on writing testable code and tests
- Increase and improve test coverage for unit, integration and end to end.
- Set testing standards and maintain testing documentation
- Design and implement automated tests
- Manage and assist with manual testing to ensure all requirements are met
- Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions, and documentation
- Experience with tools such as Selenium WebDriver and behat tests
- Excellent documentation skills and understanding of the defect tracking process.
- Experience with PHP and the ability to write PHP tests
- Good understanding of all parts of the SDLC - requirements gathering, development and test
- Experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI etc
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
- Experience working closely with UX designers and DevOps
- Prepared to travel internationally (US)
- Experience with Cloud based technologies such as AWS, GCP etc
- Knowledge of Linux containers and their eco-system (we using containers more and more as we break services out)
- Working with geographically dispersed teams
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22462