QA Automation Engineer
A great opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company. Market-leaders in the leisure and tourism industry, our client is looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join their technology team, creating and supporting an automation framework for their advanced solutions.
- Strong experience of QA, test concepts, best practice and technology - functional and non-functional test, estimation, test summary reporting and risk based analysis
- Appreciation of the importance and implementation of the "test pyramid" and the different activities involved.
- Strong experience with test automation frameworks and integration; Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber, Gherkin syntax
- Knowledge of development and deployment tools; Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, BDD, CI, CD
This would be an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a globally successful company. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.