An extremly technological company based in the Midlands have created an unmissable opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer- Cucumber, Selenium to join their team. This great company are proving highly successful in their market due to their innovative and unique ideas. Their product being a highly successful and encouraged by governmental authorities.
Being a part of this QA team, you help and support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes. As part of ongoing improvement programme, the QA Automation Engineer- Cucumber, Selenium will help deliver quality and play an integral part of the role.
* 3+ years of working in tooling or QA automation
* Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies
* Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
* Experience mentoring QA staff and end users
* Understanding of Java, PHP, Python and other languages
* Degree level qualifications in a technical related subject
* SaaS experience
* Proactive 'self-starter' attitude
* Lifelong learner
* Some knowledge of Unix/Linux
The QA Automation Engineer- Cucumber, Selenium, will, in return, be offered a competitive salary, excellent package and an unbeatable working ethos.
QA Automation Engineer- Cucumber, Selenium, PostgreSQL