Senior QA Automation Engineer / Senior Test Automation Engineer / Senior QA Engineer / Senior Test Analyst / Automatin Tester
A highly respected and established £1.5 billion global brand are currently undertaking a large group IT & Digital Transformation Programme. The creation of a new Digital Engineering team rooted in modern architecture, flexible tools and infrastructure, and blended with an Agile mind-set to deliver what their customers want and faster is very much the core of this transformation. Working with cutting-edge technology including the latest automation and DevOps tools and approaches, they're constantly looking for ways to drive their business forward and so they can continue to deliver quality and ecommerce solutions at velocity constantly looking to improve the way they work and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We are looking for individuals who are collaborative and passionate about enhancing new agile ways of working to achieve a step change in ability to deliver and exceed customer expectations.
As Senior QA you will work closely with Digital Test Manager to define, maintain and guide continuous improvement of the automation strategy and processes. You will be responsible for design, planning and development of automation testing along with the creation, execution and maintenance of the automation scripts. You will lead, mentor and up-skill junior automation team members.
- Proven experience in a QA role with a large scale web application.
- Strong knowledge of agile concepts and development, including Scrum, Kanban, TDD and BDD. (Cucumber / Gherkin)
- You will need an expert understanding of Automation Frameworks and Best Principles of Automation together with extensive experience in CI / CD
- Delivery such as Jenkins.
- You'll have a breadth of experience across REST principles and Web Services Testing, Security Testing Standards, Performance Testing at all Stack levels, eCommerce Test Flows and Agile Testing Principles
- Working under source code control
- Cross Browser testing (Selenium)
On offer is a highly flexible and progressive working environment that includes home / remote working options 2-3 days per week and comprehensive benefits package that includes 9% contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance x8, various discounts and offers and much more. The role is based in a vibrant office in the heart of Somerset within easy commute of Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Bridgwater.
- automation testing