KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Associate Documentation Controller will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. QA review of GMP documentation to ensure compliance with the QMS and archiving GXP documentation.
2. You will manage the documentation system for the Facility build project ensuring all documentation is controlled, maintained and available when required.
3. The QA Associate Documentation Controller will take responsibility for monitoring key elements of the QMS specifically non-conformances, change controls, CAPAs etc
4. In your QA Documentation role you will perform internal and external audits and regulatory inspections and Review batch records and QC data associated with the product release
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Associate Documentation Controller we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience in QA or in a similar role in Engineering i.e. Document Controller
2. Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current GMP guidelines, and effective communication skills within a traditional engineering environment.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Aseptic | Biologics | Quality
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job