Our client based in Barking is looking for an experienced QA Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Purpose of role:
To ensure all products produced are manufactured meet the following criteria:
Personal Hygiene of staff
Hygiene of all production and external areas.
- To maintain all records relating to the BRC standard.
- Work within company health and safety standards.
- To monitor staff through the Production Supervisors to ensure staff adhere to all hygiene rules & regulations.
- Make regular checks of products produced to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
- Daily duties:
Pre-start checks and swabs
Metal detector checks
Daily weight checks
Factory hygiene schedule checks
Knife and blade audits
Finished Product checks
- Weekly duties:
Weekly air temperature checks
Glass and hard plastic audits
- Monitor the hygiene of the site to ensure that they maintained to the highest standards.
- Report any problems immediately to the Production Manager, Procurement Manager or Operations Manager.
- Follow any reasonable verbal or written instruction given by Senior Managers.
- Adopt a flexible and adaptable approach at all times.
Qualifications in some or all of these areas is desireable.
Hours are 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday one week and 1200 to finish (can be around 8pm) alternate weeks. You will also be required to work every third Sunday which can be a long day.
To start as soon as possible, competitive salary.