Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Job reference: 6137
Are you an experienced Quality Assessor seeking your next challenge? If you're a logical, analytical person with a commitment to upholding the immaculate reputation of a high-ranking company, Bell Cornwall could have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a prestigious finance corporation in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for a professional, self-motivated individual to ensure that they are meeting their quality objectives. You will be reporting to the Head of Quality, Supervision & Training, keeping them informed of CRO performance, possible risks, and other relevant information.
- Guaranteeing that the firm meets its quality objectives
- Guaranteeing that business is carried out in agreement with the guidelines detailed in the Suitability Manual and COBS rules
- Observing conduct risk, regulatory compliance risk, reputational risk and operational risk
- Providing feedback to CROs and Supervisors
- Recording assessment outcomes in a spreadsheet
- Liaising with the Training and Competence Supervisors to ensure that CROs are receiving a high standard of support and guidance
- Setting suitable action points where issues are identified, and checking in with CROs to ensure that these points are addressed
- Reporting to the Head of Quality, Supervision & Training when CROs are not working to standard
- Carrying out pre-employment screening checks and annual re-screening checks
- Maintaining an understanding of the COBS rules as well as other relevant policies and legislation
- Staying informed on relevant updates to market and regulatory developments
- Experience in financial services & quality control
- Knowledge of investment management strategies and markets
- Excellent record-keeping/report writing skills
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Willingness to attend relevant training courses when required to
- Willingness to travel for short periods when required
- A professional demeanour
- Logical, analytical nature
- A commitment to treating customers fairly and acting in their best interests
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- quality assessor
- quality assessment
- qa assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job