£30,000 to £35,000 plus an outstanding benefits package!
Our client is an innovative FinTech company, located in the heart of Brighton, developing cutting-edge, cloud-based financial services for freelancers, contractors, and small businesses.Awarded Professional Services Firm of the year in 2016, their software is supported by a team of in-house accountants and Client Services Representatives.
Are you a QA Analyst who is interested in being a key member of an agile development team, responsible for testing both functional and non-functional aspects of the client’s web and mobile-based software applications? Our client is looking for you to help drive their continuous deployment activities forward, via the comprehensive provision of test automation.
About the QA Analyst role:
You will have significant website testing experience, be thoroughly familiar with agile development principles and implementing automated tests that will need to adapt as our applications evolve. Our client is seeking someone who enjoys being part of a team, but is equally used to proceeding independently, comfortable with identifying risks and communicating faults in a clear and concise way.
As the QA Analyst You Will:
- Test web-apps to ensure that the delivered application matches the required design in both functional and content aspects.
- Run cross-platform testing (mobile, desktop and application).
- Perform multi-browser compatibility tests.
- Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis.
- Non-functional testing including security, performance and accessibility.
- Work with Product Owners, Project Managers and Developers to promote and ensure delivered quality in an agile environment.
Our Perfect QA Analyst Candidate will have:
- Practice of implementing and utilising automation frameworks like Sauce Labs; Selenium / WebDriver; Pytest (for REST API's); JMeter and other load-testing tools.
- Practised in using Confluence / Jira software.
- A plus would be: Understanding of BDD and Cucumber / Gherkin.
Ok, so what we have got to offer the QA Analyst;
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Contact us today!
Do you have our very own Mobile App?
You can apply for this and many other jobs using our Mobile App, just search "YourRecruit IT" in your Apple Store or Google Play!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Quality Assurance
- Google Analytics