QA Analyst Newcastle
My client is looking for a talented and passionate QA analyst to join their QA team. They're looking for someone who is excited by a challenge and who has the right skills with an innovative approach to testing.
About the role
If you're the right candidate, this role is an exciting opportunity to work on exciting digital projects for well-known global clients.
This is how you will do it:
- Work closely with the QA Manager and other technology leads to pro-actively define and advance QA processes.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Designers and Developers to deliver high quality solutions
- Work closely and in collaboration with developers to write tests and also contribute to the automation suites
- Contribute to and promote internal and external thought leadership on QA matters
You have experience working in a QA discipline.
You have a passion for quality and strive to improve quality across the agency.
You are eager to led projects from a QA perspective and use your experience to become a key member of the project and QA team.
Your talent and experience will look something like this:
- Solid understanding of quality assurance best practice
- Wider experience of the software testing lifecycle
- Experience working with Agile methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban
- Strong analytical skills and ability to estimate QA work efforts
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualified
- 4+ years' experience testing in web delivered applications
- Understanding of Test Automation principles and techniques
- Understanding of Continuous Integration principles and tools
- Experience of defining and refining acceptance criteria, either on your own or with other disciplines
- Documenting and implementing project test plans and test scripts based on functional, non-functional and technical documentation
- Experience of non-functional testing including performance, load and security testing.
- Test to accessibility, security and web standards
- Familiar with QA metrics to measure project success
They offer a highly competitive base salary (between £30,000 - £45,000 (Depending on experience) as well as 25 days holiday and private healthcare.
So if you tick all of those boxes and are even more interested in this role then give me a shout. You can call me on either or 0720296628. Alternatively, if you are unable to chat then send me an email to .
Anything discussed will be kept completely confidential.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Technologies recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.