We have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Analyst) to join a well-established company on a permanent basis.
This Cloud-based organisation are a trusted partner of Salesforce with extensive knowledge within development and implementation. Their aim is to deliver technical expertise through their expert team.
Sound good? Keep reading…
As a member of both the Project delivery team and the Testing team you will meet all expectations and high standards of the client using your skills and knowledge within this area. The focus of your role will be on Quality Assurance, although you will be involved with all stages of the project.
You will have the opportunity to be part of new development products which will contribute to the company’s growth and your own personal development.
As the QA Analyst the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in testing and quality insurance
- Experience of Salesforce.com (Not essential as training will be provided)
- Have good communication skills
- Be able work in a small team as well as independently
- Be experienced and have a keen interest in the technology sector
- Be self-motivated with good time keeping skills and able to work towards deadlines
This role is unable to provide sponsorship.
Key skills: QA Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst, testing, tester, software testing, Salesforce, SFDC
- Quality Assurance