PYTHON WEB DEVELOPER
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We’re driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Our philosophy for the last 35 years and moving forward remains resolute - one vision, one strategy - one MHR.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
Due to continued growth, MHR Analytics are recruiting for a Python Web Developer in to plan, develop, implement and maintain Analytics solutions and services across the MHR customer base.
- Use specific design, analysis and language capabilities to provide required functionality in accordance with agreed timescales and to the prevailing standards.
- Provide formal and qualified estimates of development effort.
- Contribute to requirement and design reviews.
- Produce and execute product test plans to assure the quality of your own work prior to independent testing.
- Participate in quality assurance work, as required, to ensure delivered products are fit for purpose.
- Facilitate and fulfil tasks as a member of an agile team, using agile practices (e.g. peer reviews, Test Driven Development and daily stand-up meetings).
- Discover new technologies and techniques and adapt to dynamic business requirements.
- Where requested, lead product development exercises preparing plans, monitoring and report on progress.
- Produce and review documentation intended for internal and external publication.
- Attend and contribute to meetings with customers or internal ambassadors where appropriate.
- Mentor more junior members of the team.
- Python 3
- API Standards/Gateways
- GIT/Pipeline management
- MS Azure
- Database Design
- Network Protocol Knowledge
- ML Frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow)
- Ownership of work
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
- What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
- We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
- With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We’ve invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
- We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders. We’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'