As a Senior Python Developer you'll be helping the team create beautiful apps for their wide range of clients, you'll take a lead role and be a real driving force behind the future of their products. You'll enjoy solving complex problems and will be helping improve their open source software.
They're mainly looking for strong Python / Django, but beyond that, someone willing to learn and improve. It's more about you fitting in with the culture of the office.
They're looking for -
- Python and Django
- Experience with other languages and Libraries
- You'll communicate clearly and effectively with both your team and clients
- Be comfortable taking a lead role
In return -
- Salary based on experience
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days leave
- 5% pension contribution to an ethical pension fund
- Life assurance
- Health scheme, including discounted gym
- Bike to work
- Fresh fruit and bread in the office as well as drinks
This role is urgent, and will be interviewing immediately. Should you be interested, or know someone who would be, apply immediately to be considered.
This role does not offer sponsorship.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'