Python Developer - Remote Working
London, currently - Flexible/Remote/Home Working
£50,000 - 70,000 + Benefits
This is your chance to work with an InsurTech company in the heart of London. This company is looking for a Python Developer to work on the beginning of a brand new digital transformation journey, which includes the re-platforming of their services. This opportunity will provide you with working within one of the most on-the-go teams in the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders on huge household brand names.
This company's mission is to make offering insurance easier. They started back in the 80's and are now home to some of the nation's best-known brands. They started with a single product, car insurance. They now provide insurance to millions of customers, and are now open to more than just car insurance!
Your role working as a Python Developer will involve:
- Creating production ready code in python
- Implementing REST API's with AWS
- Automate and implement CI/CD pipelines with TDD/BDD
- Be a contributing team member
- Mentor and assist existing members of the team
- Learn from your error and implement change where needed
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Python Developer will require:
- Commercial software engineering experience in Python
- Experience in both Python and Django/Flask
- Experience building RESTful API's
- Experience writing automated tests/TDD
The salary for your role as a Python Developer is between £50,000 and £70,000.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and are able to on-board and hire remotelyas well. This role is intended to be home working for the duration of COVID-19.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'