£65,000 - 95,000
I am currently working with a London AI start-up who is looking to build the next generation of conversational AI. To put this into context, have you ever experienced the frustration of waiting for hours on end to speak to an operator, to find that they can't even fix your problem? My client is teaming up with talented scientists and engineers to build a platform to solve all customer service issues by building a virtual assistant that will truly be able to understand what you want.
Founded in 2017 and now at almost 50 people, this company is taking the virtual assistant space to a new level. Their technology has been pretrained on billions of conversations, has been developed across all languages, and is developed to create a natural flowing conversation.
Your role working as a Python Developer will involve:
- Helping build out the backend of their platform in Python
- Contribute to design and architectural designing
- Write clean, well-documented and tested code
- Collaborate with other members of the team including machine learning engineers
- Maintain their systems
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Python Developer will require:
- Education from Top 10 University in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong software engineering experience in Python
- Experience with algorithms, data structures and software design
- Strong communication skills
- Experience deploying work to the cloud
- Experience implementing software engineering best practices (e.g. TDD, code reviews)
The salary for your role as a Python Developer is between £65,000 - 95,000
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.
- Machine Learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'