Python Developer - Amazing Opportunity!
Our London based client is seeking a fearless generalist with at least a year of commercial experience who loves working with Django and Python.
Successful applicants will working alongside a tight-knit, expanding team of committed Djangonauts to solve some of their big problems:
- Mapping networks
- Working on leading search tools which allow customers to ask complex questions of their data
- Classifying users’ behaviour to help target their marketing, account management and development efforts
- Building better and more wide-ranging machine learning classifiers and natural language processing tools for their various data sources
Bonus points are in order if you have one or more of these disarble attributes:
- Experience with testing (Pytest, Selenium) and continuous integration
- Experience in building and deploying web applications with Docker
- Familiarity with Linux and Amazon Web Services (EC2)
Once you’re there, our client is committed to continuing your learning and development. They have a great track record of promoting from within, and if you’re interested in something they'll support you with courses and conferences (e.g. PyCon, DjangoCon, PyData) as well as monthly data science workshops.
The’re thrilled to have launched a substantial options scheme, giving you (and all your colleagues) the chance to share in their growth and success.
Everyone is working hard to achieve their goals but they encourage a healthy working week and are happy to accommodate flexible hours.
The calendar is full of company events and all employees get a matched pension contribution, season ticket travel loan and a host of other perks - not least the obligatory Friday beer (and soft drink) fridge.
That all sound up your street? Then it’s about time you applied!
Please note: We are also seeking a Senior Python Developer within the same business!
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job