Remote Python Developer :: Fully Remote :: £75k
Office in Southampton but you can be anywhere in the UK.
My client helps individuals make better financial decisions. A new team is being formed to develop a new turnkey solution for customers looking to make investments.
Your job roles will include:
- Developing with Python.
- Determining business requirements, developing a proposed design and the implementation and testing of that design.
- Participate in staff meetings, team meetings, and stakeholder/business partners meetings.
- Understanding of Django or Flask and business dependencies on supported technologies.
- Agile/Scrum teams to improve collaboration and teamwork necessary to accomplish organisational objectives.
- Participate in a development planning process where goals are defined & understood.
- Work to ensure development activities are incorporated into the objectives.
- Grow and Develop professional and technical skill levels to appropriately perform job duties.
- Python coder, happy working back-end with some Front-End know-how useful.
- Quality - coding solutions developed require review before implementation to ensure quality.
- Independence - does not need regular direction to perform job duties.
Nice to have:
- RESTful APIs useful.
- React preferred from front-end work
- Analytical abilities - problem-solving skills and understands development methodology - significant decisions are typically reviewed to prevent impact on daily operations.
- Project coordination - can participate on project teams effectively.
What we offer:
- Working on exciting projects in a friendly, creative and challenging environment.
- Opportunities to work with game-changing product.
- An exciting start-up culture that values people & the opportunities to develop your career.
- ££ A very competitive salary ££.
- 28 days' annual leave.
- Fully remote is fine.
You will be empowered to shape your own career.
They will support your growth with the training, mentoring and the guidance you need to "own" your future success.
Bring your talents to a reputable and genuinely dynamic business that just keeps innovating!
Send your Cv now for the JD to review.
Amazing Prospects a recruitment agency that understands your technical skills and finding the best job for you. Expert UK Tech job market specialist.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'