Public Sector (Outside of IR35)
South Wales - Cardiff
£400 - £600 a day
6 Month Contract (minimum)
To become a Python Developer for my Public Sector client you will need to demonstrate not just pure development skills, but also a constant hunger for new technologies and be backed up by an Engineering or IT related degree.
You will have strong demonstrable experience with the following:
- Python expertise, with experience of C, C++, F#, x86 assembly language
- Jenkins, Drone, Gitlab
- Python (Flask experience desirable, async desirable)
- Experience using Git/Github
- Micro services / REST APIs
- Behaviour/Acceptance testing (e.g Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium)
- Continuous Integration & RESTful API's, network services, Flask, Swagger/OpenAPI
- Expertise in GNU/Linux
- Domain Driven Design [DDD]
- Docker, virtualisation. Desirable AWS & Google cloud experience & Kubernetes
- Configuration management with Puppet, Ansible, Spacewalk
- Systems and software security
If you believe you meet the requirements for the role apply now! The client is eager to fill the position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this brilliant opportunity please send your CV to or call me on .
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'