Commutable locations: London, Stratford, Kensington, Holloway
Key Skills: Python, C++ or Java or Golang, Linux
Opus Talent Solutions recently partnered with a forward thinking financial technology firm at the intersection of data science, operational improvement analytics, and large-scale finance.
They install software to large corporations that then enables them to deliver millions of pounds of impact and provide automated financing solutions.
The business has a true passion for technology and the business promotes collaboration across their development teams spread across a number of continents.
They are looking for a Python developer to improve the development of their automated trading and execution system and scalable data processing infrastructure. You will be involved in the continued development, streamlining automation of their systems, data processing frameworks, smart execution engine, back testing systems and API’s.
- 5+ years of commercial Python development.
- Strong knowledge of OOP language such as C++, Java, Go.
- Brilliant problem solving skills and knowledge of algorithms, data structures and applications.
- Comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Atlassian based.
- Expertise in architecting scalable and decoupled complex systems; managing the development environments; high proficiency in infrastructure ops / automating.
- A degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar.
- Experience with scientific computing libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, and Pandas.
- Exposure to ReactJS, Django, Tornado, Flask.
- Knowledge of ERP databases and/or Finance/Accounting/Procurement concepts.
- DevOps experience in managing large-scale and multiple VPC environments.
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by email or to my direct line.
George Aldridge –