Python Developer - Leeds.
I am on the market working on delivering a team of Python Developers. I have an initial 6 month contract for multiple Python Developers to be based in Leeds to join this project. Please see details below:
- Strong "Software Engineering fundamentals and practical experience
- Commercial experience of software development in Python
- Good database knowledge of SQL, NoSQL or PostgreSQL
- Unit test frameworks
- Strong practice of TDD development principles and continuous integration
- Exposure to Nginx, Redis, Elastic Search or RabbitMQ would be really beneficial
- Exposure to continuous integration, build tools (Jenkins, Ansible) and scripting
- Use of source code version control - Git, Subversion or Mercurial.
- GIS experience.
- MongoDB, Riak, Redis, Cassandra, CouchDB or similar.
- Apache Spark or Hadoop.
- Strong Agile Experience is must
Python Developer - Leeds
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'