An opportunity for Python Developer, to work alongside an experienced Data and Machine Learning team on a brand new product.
The company is quickly becoming a pioneer in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, and is recognised across the world for their in house advancements. They have grown rapidly and now need further experience across their tech stack, to build out a sophisticated architecture alongside the CTO.
They are passionate about the end user experience, continual improvement and rapid production in the engineering team. As a Python Software Engineer, you will build state of the art technology using Python, Django, Postgres, Docker, Apache Spark and ElasticSearch, in a DevOps environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to implement the latest techniques and technologies in the industry and improve your own skills and experience, through guaranteed support from their CTO.
- Passionate about TDD and best software development practices
- Advanced Python Software Development experience, Docker and Web Frameworks such as Django/Flask
- Exposure to ElasticSearch
- Open to applying your time across the full technical design
- Passion for data and experience working with large datasets
- Background in DevOps Cultures
£50,000 - £60,000 plus stock options
Nick Goodwin - Reqiva