Python Developer / Big Data Python Developer / Python Data Developer / Python Software Developer
My client, an online provider and compare of global prices, free and unbiased products, are looking for a Python Data Engineer to join their team in London. They are a small team of experts and developers, and as expected in a startup, are looking for talented and enthusiatic people to add to their team.
Some of the responsibilities that will come with this role include:
- Maintain and improve existing Python based web crawler and API’s
- Maintain and improve the Python based data ingestion pipeline
- Collaborate with other members of the development team on existing and new projects
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience:
- Experience with AWS, MySQL and Elasticsearch
- Experience with web scraping and/or crawling
- Experience with scalable systems and architectures
- Experience working with the Flask framework
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience working in an early stage startup
Extras include a yearly bonus’, flexible working hours (for candidates who want to travel home at weekends) and an impressive company pension.
Interviews for these roles will be commencing on Thursday 8th February.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then please do send a recent CV to Kira Patel via email on , or alternatively you can apply via this advert.