Brewster Partners Office Support are currently recruiting for a Purchasing and Supply Chain Assistant for our client, based in East Yorkshire with easy access from Hull, York, Howden and Goole. The organisation is rapidly expanding and offers bright, spacious offices with free on-site parking.
Working alongside the Purchasing Director, key responsibilities include:
- Researching and sourcing of new ingredients and suppliers
- Liaising with customers and buyers to ensure requirements are met on an ongoing basis
- Managing new product launches from start to finish
- Providing product specifications
- Ad hoc project work as required and
- All associated administration work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a purchasing role
- Excellent analytical skills
- An ability to deal with customers and suppliers alike
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and
- IT skills to include Excel.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous holiday allowance and
- A real opportunity for progression within 18 months.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'