REED Procurement & Supply Chain division are delighted to be working exclusively with a valued client in Newcastle on the appointment of an Indirect Spend Specialist (Contracts) on a full-time contractual basis.
This role will initially start as a 3 month contract that could likely be extended to business expansion.
The salary on offer is up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Being part of a global and well-established business in Newcastle you will be supporting the Indirect Spend team to ensure the correct contracts and agreements are in place and to promote the use of preferred suppliers. You will analyse spend with a key focus on ensuring GDPR needs are met.
You will be part of an innovative and truly exciting business that can also offer a fantastic benefits package.
- Review contracts and identify improvement areas such as pricing and payment terms
- Support in process of negotiating changes and putting data privacy clauses in place
- Upload contracts to electronic system and ensuring long term management of agreements
- Support in identifying suppliers who might have been missed in the GDPR review
- Identify new suppliers where necessary
- Assist with Fleet processes and reducing non-preferred fleet providers
- Support another team member with the reviewing of local mobile phone agreements
- You will liaise with; finance, fleet partners, legal partners and Regional Commodity Leaders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Experience with Purchasing contracts and with negotiating pricing
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, rates and percentages
- Experience in indirect procurement would be an asset
- You will be immediately available for work and flexible to interview
This role is to start ASAP in October/early November so please do not hesitate in applying!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'