Dawsongroup plc | Truck and Trailer ltd
Purchasing Process Controller
Dawsongroup|Truck and Trailer ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions. Operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
Due to our continued success we are looking to recruit a Purchasing Process Controller in our fleet team within the truck and trailer business based in Milton Keynes
The main purpose of this role is to effectively and efficiently manage the asset procurement process from purchasing all the way through to fleet installation.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Work in progress management
- Ensuring adherence to and reviewing existing service level agreements
- Constantly developing and improving the vehicle specifications
- Challenging existing cost structures and driving costs savings through the business
- Develops and maintains strong and professional working relationships with suppliers and manufactures, representing the company in a positive light
To be successful you will:
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence
- Have truck and trailer product expertise
- Be a strong communicator with negotiation skills
- Have ambition and drive with an eagerness to learn and develop
- Some experience of commercial decision making
- Supplier management background
- Have a good working knowledge with MS Office in particular Excel
Dawsongroup plc are committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as an excellent benefits package.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation