Purchasing & Planning Assistant - Chesterfield - £18,000-£22,000
Chase and Holland are proud to be working with a Multi Award-Winning manufacturing business based in Chesterfield who are looking to recruit a Purchasing & Planning Assistant to join their team.
Purchasing & Planning Assistant Responsibilities:
- Analyse and open work orders
- Schedule and expedite purchase orders in line with production schedule
- Assist with the maintenance of the production schedule through regular monitoring of planned orders in conjunction with the Planner.
- Review/analyse MRP output reports to determine valid requirements
- Create Production Orders as required.
- Maintain BOMs
- General system housekeeping tasks
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- Strong IT Skills
- Confident in liaising with colleagues at all levels throughout the business
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday (30-minute lunch)
In return you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunities to develop and progress
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Purchasing & Planning Assistant opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'