We are currently looking for a talented Purchasing Planner and Administrator to join a very successful, large organisation based near Whitstable. Work for a company with a strong desire to provide the best quality products and at the same time have great career prospects.
You will be joining a passionate team to help ensure the business is provided with a constant and sufficient supply of both finished products & components to meet customer demand levels. Working as part of a team is key with this role as well as having a background in purchasing.
Furthermore, the role will also require:
- Exceptional ability to multi task
- Processing purchase orders
- Meticulous attention to details
- Liaising with suppliers regarding delivery dates, negotiating where necessary to bring product in on time, problem solving
- Reviewing stock levels ensuring that there is sufficient stock to satisfy demand without overstocking
- Analysing sales forecast to predict future demands
- Reviewing purchase costs and negotiating with suppliers
- Supplier visits and exhibitions
- Minimising delivery costs and lead times
- Presenting reports on KPI’s and liaising cross functionally with other areas throughout the business
- Monitoring and updating computer records with a high level of accuracy
- Continuously seeking internal process improvements and improvements throughout the supply chain
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Purchasing experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong IT skills - Excel, Word
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- Ability to work well within a team
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to further develop their career.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
- Purchase Orders
- Stock Control