This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join an expanding company on the first week of October 2017 on a permanent basis.
This role will suit someone who is hard working, able to think on their feet and works well under pressure. You will need to be a confident communicator and have the ability to build relationships with overseas customers and suppliers.
We are looking for someone to:
• Answer telephone calls
• Assist the International procurement manager with the ordering for other branches across Europe.
• Order of raw materials
• Assist the Inside Sales Managers with queries regarding orders and quotes
• Deal with quotes and queries
• Maintain office filing
• Liaise with other branches/depo’s and suppliers
• Provide support for other Sales Coordinators and Sales Representatives.
• General office administration
• Work closely with spreadsheets and data
We are looking for someone with:
• Great attention to detail
• Strong Math skills
• Good Communication skills ( written is very important I:E Spelling & Grammar)
• Experience in an administrative/co-coordinative role
• Experience in Spreadsheets/excel
• Good Telephone Manner
• A positive can-do attitude
Key features of this role:
• £20,000-£22,000 (per annum) depending on experience
• Free onsite car parking
• Mon- Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am -4pm
• 25 Days holidays plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• An opportunity to progress
• A working environment in a beautiful area
• Lovely modern offices
• October start date (1st week)
Please note: Our client often has their dogs in the offices.
If you are interested in applying please don’t hesitate as I will be holding interviews this week.
Please contact Emma White on: 01206 840 100 or Email: Emma.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job