Duties will include:
• Weekly stock checks to be undertaken
• Organise the weekly placement of purchase orders for production
• Ordering of all sundry commodities for all manufacturing units.
• Ordering the daily service orders.
• Ordering bespoke items for the Maintenance Operative.
• Forecasting the usage and ordering of all other overseas items.
• Booking in Stores daily sundry deliveries as and when needed.
• Organising cancellations and additions for production.
• Organising the weekly requirementsfor each factory.
• Involvement in the quarterly stock takes (Counting, Listing etc.).
• To learn all relevant parts of the new computer system the company is introducing.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work accurately and will be able to demonstrate attention to detail with excellent communication and IT skills, Microsoft Office and Excel.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.00pm, Friday 7.30am to 3.00pm including ½ hour unpaid lunch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job