The ideal Purchasing Manager for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong previous supply chain experience, including Demand Planning.
- Capability to drive great commercial outcomes within our existing and potential supply base.
- Excellent knowledge for forecasting and inventory management within a fast paced environment.
- It is desirable that the candidate has experience within a range driven and high SKU business.
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the performance of suppliers and ensuring that goods get delivered OTIF.
- Provide an accurate forecast by analysing demand patterns, identifying trends, using demand planning tools and communicating with stakeholders.
- Constantly analyse current practices, identifying improvement opportunities and implementing process changes.
- Management and coordination of the current team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'