Interim Purchasing Manager required for an NHS organisation based in Greater Manchester.
Your new company
A reputable NHS organisation in the Greater Manchester region.
Your new role
As interim Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for taking ownership of sourcing strategies and tendering activities. You will also be responsible for high value, more complex procurements, ensuring total adherence to public contract regulations and OJEU processes. You will regularly review and analyse a variety of numerical and commercial data and you will be confident in presenting findings to stakeholders. You will assess the most commercially advantageous route to market which adheres to the relevant procurement legislation, whilst leading on commercial negotiations with suppliers to achieve optimal value for money for the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous NHS clinical procurement experience - please note this is a prerequisite for the role and you will not be shortlisted without this prior experience
- Ideally CIPS qualified but this is not essential
- Strong track record in public-sector procurement
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 3 months procurement contract
- An attractive rate of pay
- A rewarding opportunity to support our NHS and make a real difference during the COVID pandemic
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- public sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'