A fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to work with a market leading company in design and manufacturing based in the North East of England on a permanent basis.
My client are a leading engineering and manufacturing firm based in the North East of England looking to expand their purchasing and procurement team.
A fantastic opportunity for someone who has prior experience in leading and managing a department in a similar role previously.
Main duties include;
- Overseeing the general purchasing and procurement duties
- Implement purchasing strategies
- Monitor and management of the team
The Purchasing Manager will;
- Be of degree calibre, highly numerical and analytical
- Have a proven track record in a similar role
- Show fantastic leadership and management skills
- Have strong communication and interaction skills
The successful candidate for the Purchasing Manager opportunity will be offered a fantastic salary and package on a permanent basis.
- purchasing manager procurement manufacturing industrial steel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'