A Purchasing Manager is required for a manufacturing company based near Droitwich. Ideally, the successful candidate will be a member of CIPS and have experience of managing a purchasing team within a manufacturing or production environment.
This is a full time and permanent role.
The main requirements, duties and skills of the Purchasing Manager include:
- Strong management skills and experience
- Purchasing goods, services and equipment
- Develop and lead purchasing strategies
- Develop the commodity strategy
- You will have a good understanding of technical drawings
- Managing and negotiating with new and current suppliers
- Supplier audit and quotation experience
- Managing cost activity and cost comparison
- Excellent communication and confident in presenting
In addition to the above duties, the successful Purchasing Manager will ideally have experience of Lean Manufacturing practice.
In return for your experience as a Purchasing Manager we can offer you:
- Salary £47000 - £50000 (depending on experience)
- Permanent position
- Pension Scheme
- Annual leave
If you are interested in the Purchasing Manager role, please do not hesitate in applying immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'