Are you a Senior Buyer seeking the next step within your career or a Purchasing Manager with a few years experience seeking a new challenge? Our client is a very successful OEM in the Shropshire area who design, manufacture and install specialist equipment worldwide. They are offering a salary up to £36k per annum, rising holiday entitlement with time served and other company benefits.
The Job Role:
As a Purchasing Manager, your role will entail:
- Daily Management of the Purchasing team
- Managing supplier price negotiations
- Liaising with all departments within the business
- Extensive data analysis
- Checking and approving all purchase orders
Experience / Requirements:
- MUST have experience in a technical/manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working with international customers
- Significant experience within a Purchasing role
- Strong written communication skills.
- Degree Educated
- Flexible manner to adopt new challenges and input from peers and colleagues.
- Committed to achieving project and company goals.
- Favourable working hours and excellent earning potential up to £36,000.
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Additional staff benefits.
- Increased holiday accrual with time served
If you are currently a Senior Buyer or Purchasing Manager and are looking for your next challenge, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'