Indirect Purchasing Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Your new company
I'm working with a Global Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire. My client are at the fore front of research and development and is home to toxins and clinical development. With sites located all over world the growing business group has over 4500 employees.
Your new role
Your next role will require you to define Country indirect purchasing strategy to be aligned with business objectives & strategy. Implement Purchasing strategy by initiating & performing local purchasing actions & projects and by leveraging on global Category actions & projects.As the lead for Indirect in the UK you will be required to monitor & report Country purchasing performance.
Some of your main duties involve:
- Analyse Country external spend, identify and assess purchasing opportunities, map their benefits and feasibility.
- Contribute to the definition of Business & Global Category purchasing objectives, strategies, processes, policies & tools.
- Define and implement the Country Purchasing objectives, strategies, processes, policies & tools for each Business in line with Business and Global Category Purchasing objectives, strategies, processes, policies & tools.
- Define Country purchasing budgets and KPIs with Country GM and CFO
- Manage local agreements and execution : RFP (RFI+RFQ) preparation, negotiation, selection, contracting & evaluation)
- Facilitate & drive Third Party Compliance Program for projects in scope of E&C.
- Manage the local supplier relationships
- Facilitate & drive compliance to all objectives, strategies, processes, policies & tools implemented in the Country.
- Contribute to develop & implement the Purchasing communication plan on responsible scope.
- Actively participate to Purchasing committee sharing strong input from affiliates Best Practices
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this exciting vacancy you will require
- Experience & Qualifications:
- Master degree in management with specialization in purchasing
- Indirect purchasing experience (6-10 years)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience would be advantageous.
Language: English. French would be advantageous.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- "procurement manager" OR "supply chain manager" OR "purchasing manager" OR "head of procurement"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job