Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to take responsibility for Planning, Purchasing and Good Distribution Practices. A key customer contact regarding orders and related commercial enquiries. The role exists to ensure that site KPI’s are achieved and that business cash flow is optimised. The role provides Supply Chain leadership in the key focus areas of Operational Excellence, Cost Control & Customer Service.
1. Responsible for the management of the monthly and annual S&OP process. Forecasting/Planning for site activities and co-ordination to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
2. Responsible for the management for the purchasing of raw materials and packaging to ensure customer orders are fulfilled OTIF and that the factory plan can be achieved, seeking opportunities for savings, price breaks and improved ways of working.
3. Eliminate short term and last minute weekly plan changes to reduce waste in the supply chain. Introduce plan stability and agree achievable delivery dates with customers.
4. Responsible for customer contact in relation to order management & general commercial enquiries.
5. Effective coaching and delegating appropriately to team.
6. Ensure full compliance with the MHRA Rules and Guidance Notes for Pharmaceutical products ' Orange Guide ' for Supply Chain and Distribution functions.
7. Provide projected spends on materials and dispatch dates for Financial purposes.
8. Participate in client and authority audits of the site.
9. Effectively manage stock value and waste controls of disposal on site.
10. Maintain the departmental systems for Quality, EHS and GDP i.e SOP’s, Risk Assessments.
11. Promote a cross functional approach to resolving site issues.
12. Participation in project activities as defined from time to time. This may include leadership of a project.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job