Grade 7. Salary £30,000per annum.
Benefits include- 33 days Holiday - Generous Pension -Car Parking onsite - Discounted Sports facilities- Canteen onsite- Childcare Vouchers - Season ticket loan + others
You will be responsible for providing a source of expertise for procurement activity across the organisation and will be particularly focused on ensuring value for money is achieved from all expenditure and for making a significant annual contribution towards savings and efficiency targets, through tendering activity and ensuring the uses of a single ordering system and platform.
As Purchasing Manager you will:
- Act as the procurement lead for all procurement activity in set categories and projects
- Ensure continuous improvement, providing ongoing support, fault diagnosis, identifying & addressing recurring training issues, report generation, and other activity as appropriate inside Agresso.
- Ensure efficient systems and processes are embedded
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- CIPS Level 4 qualification or relevant equivalent experience
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Extensive category and contract management experience within the public and / or private sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job