£35,000 - £40,000
Purchasing Manager required by award winning manufacturing company, based in Windsor. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the purchasing team and also for the procurement strategy for the business.
- Managing stock levels and forecasting levels of demand for components.
- Placing orders in line with manufacturing demands.
- Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating contracts.
- Monitoring external suppliers' performance KPI's.
- Checking and approving supplier invoices.
- Developing the company's procurement strategy.
- Leading and motivating the purchasing team.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- CIPs qualified or working towards.
- A background within a similar position, gained within an electronics or similar environment.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence others.
- Competent with MRP systems.
Please contact Anna Hinton .
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Senior Buyer
- Purchasing Manager
- Procurement Manager