An excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to join an established Manufacturing business. The role will be based in Fareham and will be responsible for managing all purchasing.
Key responsibilities for the Purchasing Manager;
- Manage and coordinate all the Purchasing, Sourcing and Supplier Management activities.
- Track and report on key functions metrics to reduce cost.
- Monitor and forecast price and market trends
- Management of a small Purchasing team.
- Oversee all procurement of materials, within budget and timescales.
- Run continues improvement policy, enabling all staff to contribute ideas and then implement initiatives.
- Troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery.
- Proven experience within a Purchasing/Supply Chain Management role.
- Experience in Buying of Electronics
- Proven experience managing a small team.
- Strategic Procurement Experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
This role would suit a candidate with experience in the following positions; Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Category Manager, Commodity Manager, Senior Buyer, Lead Buyer, Purchasing Team Leader, Purchasing Supervisor, or Procurement Manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job