Purchasing Invoicing Executive
Salary £18,000 + £1,400 Performance Related Bonus + Extensive Benefits Package
Job Ref: 917576
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work for a market leading, nationally known organization based in Leeds.
As an Purchasing Invoicing Executive, your days will be dynamic and varied, with your tasks encompassing several duties and working alongside a likeminded team. As the role involves an element of finance and invoice administration, you must have an eye for numerical accuracy; and experience ideally within accounts or sales administration.
This rare opportunity will involve on a daily basis:
- Processing a high volume of invoices for the product that the company supply - ensuring accuracy and dealing with issues surrounding inaccurate quotes
- Pursuing invoices and purchase orders which have not been settled, via the phone and written mediums
- Running and compiling reports, sending them to the relevant teams
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders including the Account Management team- - keeping them up to date with all new product invoices
- Occasionally stepping up to be involved in product supplier management, and performance reviews with suppliers
- Assisting your colleagues with other administrative tasks
This is a great opportunity to utilize your first-class strong numeracy and customer service skills, with administration content, working within a busy team. My client provide a comprehensive training and strong future prospects, and to be considered for this superb opportunity, you will have the following skills /experience:
- Be educated to Degree level or high grade A-Levels
- Experience within purchasing, sales administration or invoicing is highly desirable
- You will have excellent communication skills, being confident in your ability to communicate effectively on the telephone and in writing
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work and an understanding of administration tasks
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- A conscientious approach to all elements of your work
- Able to work well in a team
- Self-motivated and positive individual with desire to work hard and be successful
To be considered for this superb role call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
- Account Management
- Client Meetings
- Key Accounts
- Microsoft Excel
- Relationship Management
- Client Facing
- Team work
- Developing Relationships
- Kep Point of Contact