Purchasing / Inventory Specialist
An excellent opportunity for an inventory/purchasing specialist to identify and process core and new unit infill purchases for a leading global remanufacturer of drivetrain, mobility, braking and automotiveaftermarket solutions for the commercial vehicle and industrial markets.
The company serves commercial truck, trailer, defense, specialty and aftermarket customers around the world.
Ideally located – Birmingham, Worcester, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Redditch, Alcester, Studley, Henley-in-Arden, Evesham, Bidford on Avon, Bromsgrove.
Salary: £28k – £35k Basic, Bonus, Pension.
- Support the European Remanufacturing business by identifying and processing opportunities for core and new unit infill
- Generation of purchase orders and progress chasing.
- Preparation of business cases to support core and new unit purchases.
- Continuous review and reporting of sales, customer returns, forecasts and inventory data to identify purchase requirements.
- Supporting the development of the core supplier network to ensure core purchases match business demands.
- Identification of new product and component purchase opportunities to supplement the remanufactured product ranges.
- Participation in production and demand planning meetings.
- Minimum 2 years automotive aftermarket
- Commercial vehicle, braking and/or remanufacturing
- Basic general mechanical understanding & knowledge of purchasing processes.
- Advanced Microsoft Office – Excel & PowerPoint
- Preferred – Oracle or other ERP systems / Dataload.
- European languages (Not essential).
- Ability to communicate effectively with good networking & negotiation
- Pro-active & Analytical
- Willingness to travel (mainly Continental Europe up to 30%).
Apply in Confidence
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2814JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs